What we have played > Star Wars: The Old Republic

1.2...thoughts

<< < (2/2)

Chug:
it's to say sorry for not putting in ranked PVP

Kurtt:

--- Quote from: Goatboy on April 13, 2012, 05:09:22 PM ---I find it interesting that they send active subscribers a free month and people that actually cancelled get nothing so far. Not even an 'Hey we've updated a lot of shit, try us again for a weekend for free' thing.

--- End quote ---

Pretty sure they've started a free week now. Try logging in.

I'm liking it so far, as I'm not jaded and bitter like you lot! :D

Chug:
I'm not jaded or bitter. I still play it, and I want it to suceed. I'm a massive Bioware and KOTOR fan. But I'm not an alt kind of guy and there is fuck all to do at lv50. Boring game. I've even re-subbed WoW and enjoying that in comparison. That must say something :p

Goatboy:

--- Quote ---   We are so excited about Game Update 1.2: Legacy, that we are offering you a limited time opportunity to come back and play at no charge* until April 20, 11:59PM CDT / April 20, 4:59AM GMT. Plus, reactivate your former account by April 22, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT, to get the in-game Legacy reward: the Legacy Tauntaun Pet**!   

Log in and play with your previously created characters. It's easy - no credit card required! Click here for more information.
--- End quote ---

Still leaving it uninstalled. Need to get some stuff done and 'hopefully' I'll have no time to invest into an mmo anymore anyway after this month.

Kurtt:
New Rakghoul Outbreak event is awesome.

For those who still have it installed, but haven't tried it, give it a go! Starts on Tatooine, North of the Dune Sea outpost for Republic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version