I Love Rift

(1/2) > >>

Chug:
it's ace

that is all

Mangala:
This will make it even more fun (if warrior):

--- Quote ---http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0cukt.E.EAsdqRrGudz.V

You can kill people in the time it takes for the stun to wear off from bull rush. I shit you not.

Dart around the edge of a fight using path of the wind to get three action points, then use strength of iron for 30% damage buff then

Charge-> build 2 action points-> proper timing-> titans strike (The whole lot will kick out over 3.5k damage with a good 2 hander)

Squishy mages/rogues/cleric drop to that without being able to do anything about it. Smarter people who have specced for some resilience will die within one more rotation. Healers can't do shit about it because of the healing debuff from your auto-crit.

Its point and click killing
--- End quote ---

Macrune:
I R addicted.
Wife had a whole conversation with me last night and i didnt hear a word I was concentrating so hard on the game. She threw the TV remote at me to get my attention in the end.
Bloody thing hurt... :'(

Warcold:

--- Quote from: Macrune on March 25, 2011, 05:55:26 PM ---She threw the TV remote at me to get my attention in the end.

--- End quote ---
Wait till she found out you spent 500 quid on more computer goodness  :P

Macrune:

--- Quote from: Warcold on March 26, 2011, 12:01:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Macrune on March 25, 2011, 05:55:26 PM ---She threw the TV remote at me to get my attention in the end.

--- End quote ---
Wait till she found out you spent 500 quid on more computer goodness  :P

--- End quote ---
shhh thats a secret.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version