The Lounge > The Dog & Duck

Summer. Here at last.

(1/4) > >>

Mangala:
Yay. Nice weather, long sunny days.

Life is fun :D

Caradir:
Sure is im just about to head out to a nice beer garden for lunch and the odd cold beer.

Wouldnt have done that a few weeks ago, lets hope its stays with us, and you guys down south dont get too many water issues ;) ahh the pleasures of having hills all around :D

Mangala:

--- Quote from: Caradir on May 08, 2008, 12:19:28 PM ---Sure is im just about to head out to a nice beer garden for lunch and the odd cold beer.

Wouldnt have done that a few weeks ago, lets hope its stays with us, and you guys down south dont get too many water issues ;) ahh the pleasures of having hills all around :D

--- End quote ---

I lives near 4 major reservoirs. Never have water issues. I bought one of those 10 foot wide garden pools yesterday. Its ace.

Caradir:

--- Quote from: Beosvir on May 08, 2008, 12:26:12 PM --- I bought one of those 10 foot wide garden pools yesterday. Its ace.

--- End quote ---

sounds ace a cold beer whilst lazing around in a nice cool pool ;)

Mangala:
I now hate summer. Yes thats right. Hate it.

Through bad placing of the box for my good rig, it overheated and now seems to be be sli-less. Thats right, I left it in direct sunlight (near a window on a desk) and the thing got hot, very very hot. Now the graphics dont work at all. gonna get a cheapish card tomorrow and try the slots incase its just the card(s). If it isnt then grrrrrr. *Goes to locate his warranty documents.*

I'm left with a lappy that barely runs EVE Classic, let alone anything else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version