Author Topic: FREE GAME KEYS  (Read 15444 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: FREE GAME KEYS
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2013, 06:30:11 PM »
Yes please   :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 11:53:02 AM »
Thanks bud!  :-*
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »
1 Reus key available (it's in the humble bundle and I had it already)
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2014, 07:35:59 PM »
Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings DLC

Don't be shy folks.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:38:13 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 05:09:19 PM »
I you like to coop pew pew dinosaurs, I have 3 2 ORION: Dino Horde keys to give away.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 08:38:27 AM by Goatboy »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 05:45:15 PM »
give me a key ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 05:16:15 PM »
Orcs Must Die! 2 - Complete! (=including DLC)

Because apparently I'm too blind to see the DLCs already present on my Steam account.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2014, 09:57:37 AM »
I'm supposed to be getting three additional steam keys for Dwelvers (Dungeon Keeper-esque) when it hits Steam. So call dibs and hold off on buying if it's something you're interested in. Still early days for the game. Play the demo: www.dwelvers.com

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2014, 07:43:28 PM »
Ill have one
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 08:04:03 PM »
Seems fun. Gimme plz!

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 03:30:22 PM »
Sent. Let me know if they work!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 12:00:19 AM »
I only see this now. Can't find it.
I'm either blind or didnt get it or too late.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 08:12:59 AM »
Forum PM?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 11:15:45 AM »
MIne worked had a quick go.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2014, 07:00:10 AM »
Forum PM?

Ah, silly me. Got it, thx!  :-*