Author Topic: EU Server listing  (Read 25735 times)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
Re: EU Server listing
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 07:26:39 AM »
That's it really. You slackers aren't bothering with it, so there's only Me, Jon and now Dlarah playing it on the same server/faction. This guild we've joined are pretty much a clone of HoJ anyway, but a lot bigger by the looks of it. Have a look, see.

www.pandionknights.co.uk

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »
You guys not starting HoJ in Rift then?

if that happened, only 2 people would still be playing after first few months ;) isnt that how HoJ works these days :P

Pretty much this, our ability to "ooohhhh shiny" when it comes to any games is huge, so its just easier to not do that in Rift - which as you say Dan could just be another flash in the pan, but also might not be. Dont want to risk it at this time.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 10:03:16 AM »
if i was going defiant i would give those guys ago think i've seen them around in other games.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 10:05:26 AM »
if i was going defiant i would give those guys ago think i've seen them around in other games.

They do get around, started off in FPS games I think and moved on from there.  Quite a games history really.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 10:41:32 AM »
Fair do's.

We're all just waiting for SW it would seem.

And I am still playing WoW at least, just pratting about Horde side for a bit. RealID me if you need me.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
Damnit, the people I intended to play with have decided not to head to Firesand after all (fearing it will have too little open world PvP).

Blasted :(

Maybe I'll just follow you guys to Blightweald then. No damn way I will go on Whitefall (the famous botguild RusCorp (also been active in EVE) will head to Whitefall), and it would suck if I end up being alone on Firesand due to nobody rolling toons there. 

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 11:48:49 AM »
nobody playing guardian ?

damn your going to make me roll a giant purple women with nutcracker thighs ;)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 01:15:37 PM »
You guys not starting HoJ in Rift then?

if that happened, only 2 people would still be playing after first few months ;) isnt that how HoJ works these days :P

Pretty much this, our ability to "ooohhhh shiny" when it comes to any games is huge, so its just easier to not do that in Rift - which as you say Dan could just be another flash in the pan, but also might not be. Dont want to risk it at this time.

And of course we are all getting older and have more family commitments now. If time was no object i'd probably split my time 4 ways. 12 hrs gaming - 6 hrs sleeping - 3 hrs at the gym and the last 3 hrs doing everything that was left.  still beggars can't be choosers and needs must when the devil (wife) drives.

Ill probably go onto the server you lot are on then and see how it goes. If i get into the game ill look up your guild / alliance / club or whatever they are calling it in this game   :D
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 02:40:44 PM »
for the people on blightweald one word for you

HONVIK  :D

yes element zero is rolling there not sure which faction though

edit:defiant side and i noticed that you already noticed jon :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:42:24 PM by Keggi »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 02:46:11 PM »
Aye, hes stalking me I swear!

He's has mellowed over the years from the arrogant tosser he was at the start of lotro though, I will say that.  Will certainly be interesting having him and his community about.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
oh and btw i joined the pandion knights trawl the apps and see if you can spot me not really that fussed on which faction just need a good group of people to play with.

will miss playing a dwarf with elephantitas of the hands though ;D

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »
I joined the Pandion Knights too. Need to get to the meeting in a moment, I'll miss the initial rush to the game  :'(

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 04:08:30 PM »
We're taking over!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »
We're taking over!

trying to join, still awaiting email so i can log into their site and apply :(
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 06:26:21 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA   silly qs to get in 8hrs apparently
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)