Author Topic: Help!  (Read 2075 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Help!
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:48:45 PM »
Can anyone with a Blizzard Authenticator (preferably one on iPhone) currently log into the game?

I can't. I've changed my password, but can't login. I find it highly unlikely that I've been hack with an aunthenticator on the account.

Anyone else having issues?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 08:01:41 PM »
Can anyone with a Blizzard Authenticator (preferably one on iPhone) currently log into the game?

I can't. I've changed my password, but can't login. I find it highly unlikely that I've been hack with an aunthenticator on the account.

Anyone else having issues?

No issues and Ive been logged in for ages.

Can you login to their forums/account management (as they both use the authenticator too)?

Edit: I'll give a relog a go to test. (I know i have android).

Edit 2: Works ok.  Try giving them a call - if they are open - and ask them to reset your Authenticator (iphone had an update thats screwed it?).
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:04:34 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 08:08:17 PM »
I can't login to any battle.net site, account management, forums, store, anything.

I've started the account recovery process, as the only thing I can think may have happened is that I've had a 'stealth' update on my iPhone authenticator and the setup code has changed, though I'm not sure thats even possible.

I've been trying to get through to Blizz support for the last hour, but get the 'sorry, we're busy, bog off' message.

I r a sad panda  :(

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 11:38:30 PM »
Sorted now. Blizz Tech dude thinks it might have been a corrupted iPhone app issue or something  ::)