Author Topic: Skirmish Night?  (Read 10112 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish Night?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 06:01:12 PM »
been delayed ,dinner not here yet think theyve gone to China to get it  ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 06:18:06 PM »
Right, I guess the thing is cancelled for tonight then :p  But in the spirit I ran a couple solo skirmishes anyway ;) 

Vielleicht das nachster Zeit :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 06:40:17 PM »
Right, I guess the thing is cancelled for tonight then :p  But in the spirit I ran a couple solo skirmishes anyway ;) 

Vielleicht das nachster Zeit :)

not cancelled merely delayed, i am ready now (onl;y 40 mins later than i said) ;) but if it was only me and you then meh i likes more people.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 06:50:26 PM »
I'm otherwise occupied at the moment. Need to help out the gf with her final thesis. Will take a while and then I still need to do some things for myself, that sadly do not involve LOTRO or masturbation. :-[
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 10:34:35 PM »
well sometimes plans just go to shit, so instead i had to pug GB again ;)

maybe if i organised a chicken play evening id get a more positive response , i know goatey would like it but then he is easily amused :P

loves ya.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 11:56:45 PM »
It's true. Although any chicken play should be strictly digital and subjected to executing the utmost respect towards said chicken.
Still working for the gf. Two more pages to check. Then do my own stuff. Then grab four hours of sleep at most and go to work. Joy!

Don't know if I can make Sunday evenings work on a regular basis, but I will drop by if I can. I'm only on daily at the moment to do the goat thing while the festival lasts, otherwise my gaming would be down to Thursdays as agreed upon in my pact with the gf with the odd LOTRO levelling when she's away or busy.  :-X
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:14:13 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2010, 06:07:16 AM »
Celebrated me da's birthday yesterday, didnt make it home before ten...   zzzzzzzzzz.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2010, 05:29:31 PM »
730 UK, maybe a touch after - need food.

Moving a few chars to skirmish camps to see who is ready and who isnt, so if I get on before or whatever I can at least do the tutorials.

Moved Beo, Vira, Caelumvir and Melvir to the Breeland Skirmish camp.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:46:04 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »
I won' t sadly make it today :(

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 04:15:27 PM »
Ppl interested in skirmish night tonight?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 05:03:42 PM »
Ppl interested in skirmish night tonight?

i will be but only if we get at least 3 of us otherwise not interested ;)  can duo them anytime i want.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 05:09:14 PM »
Should be about - not sure which char I fancy them on though.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 05:11:57 PM »
that's 3 then, and hopefully one or two more?
1900 UK time? 1830 would do for me too, but not sure about you guys

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 05:12:38 PM »
Eithers good.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 06:04:24 PM »
I'll try to be on @ 1830 then