What we have played > Warhammer Online

Nub areas laggy lately?

<< < (2/2)

Keggi:

--- Quote from: Kurtt on August 26, 2010, 03:20:32 PM ---Let me know when your next on mate, and I'll log onto Order. Been playing Destro on Karak Norn for the last few weeks, so can't comment on Azgal's tier 2/3. Norn's has been buzzing since the patch, so maybe it differes from server to server. It seems most action for tier 3 focuses on Empire, for the Gutter Runner kill.

--- End quote ---

hehe i rolled some destro on norn was going to make destro my main side but dont fancy role play in your guild.

is that your brother jon on the official forums asking about lag and his router ?

Mangala:

--- Quote from: Keggi on August 26, 2010, 06:13:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kurtt on August 26, 2010, 03:20:32 PM ---Let me know when your next on mate, and I'll log onto Order. Been playing Destro on Karak Norn for the last few weeks, so can't comment on Azgal's tier 2/3. Norn's has been buzzing since the patch, so maybe it differes from server to server. It seems most action for tier 3 focuses on Empire, for the Gutter Runner kill.

--- End quote ---

hehe i rolled some destro on norn was going to make destro my main side but dont fancy role play in your guild.

is that your brother jon on the official forums asking about lag and his router ?

--- End quote ---

Doesnt play this anymore afaik, and I refuse to use biowares forums as they suck ass. 

Id also be his first port of call if he had router issues, although what i can do from a few hundred miles... :D

Keggi:

--- Quote from: Mangala on August 26, 2010, 06:45:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Keggi on August 26, 2010, 06:13:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Doesnt play this anymore afaik, and I refuse to use biowares forums as they suck ass. 

Id also be his first port of call if he had router issues, although what i can do from a few hundred miles... :D

--- End quote ---

hehe it was just the forum name it was the same as his priest in wow:)

Keggi:
like the idea that you can buy a horse at t2 and use it in the rvr lakes at lvl 12 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version