Author Topic: Super Group Uniform  (Read 5844 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Super Group Uniform
« on: September 17, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »
One of the things that happens when you join an SG is the unlocking of an extra costume slot. I'm assuming that this is so an SG can use a uniform.

What do you guys think about an SG uniform? The SG I'm in in CoX has one, and it looked very cool when we all zoomed around Atlas Park together wearing it.

When I created the SG, I picked a dark red and gold as SG colours, so have come up with the following. This is just a colour change to Paladin's cossie, not a completley new one:

Original:

SG Colours:

(I left the images larger for clarity)

What do you think? Would it be something you guys wanted to explore?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Super Group Uniform
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 12:28:37 AM »
its always good to have a uniform :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 04:54:45 AM »
its always good to have a uniform :)

Seconding this - very interested in an overall look (its one of the things about lotro that does my head in - and was something we took serious in WAR when it came to heraldry).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 08:41:13 AM »
So, would you rather go for a unified colour scheme, or a whole new outfit?

The latter does have some issues, especially if you have a robot/mech themed hero.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 09:17:13 AM »
trying to change my colours results in many bug reports being sent, seems my guy doesnt like the yellow ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »
have to admit, I like the look of the first (original) over anything else - picks up several threads indeed from the groups history :)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 04:50:51 PM »
have to admit, I like the look of the first (original) over anything else - picks up several threads indeed from the groups history :)

Actually, the cossie marked as original is my actual cossie, not one created for the SG :D

However, if you guys want to use it, its fine by me :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 04:52:38 PM »
Sorry my mistake - totally misread it in the context :)

Second one isnt too bad though - darker feel too it obviously, isnt too flashy for a bunch of gimps in spandex, more xmen then mystery men :D