Author Topic: Anchorable Bubbles  (Read 803 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Anchorable Bubbles
« on: March 19, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »
These babies are items you can anchor at & around gates/stations to trap & prevent people from warping.
Correctly places behind a gate (and in line with the source warp point) they can "suck" people out of the landing zone and into the bubble.

You'll need Anchoring II & Propulsion Jamming III to anchor the smallest (Mobile Small Warp Disruptor I with a 5km range) which takes 2 mins to anchor/unanchor.
The medium requires Anchoring III & Propulsion Jamming IV - it takes 4 mins to anchor and has a bigger range of 11km.
The biggest T1 requires Propulsion Jamming V and Anchoring IV, takes 8 mins to anchor and has a whopping 26km range.

We have a Med at the Office and I'll be getting some more for us to use.  They're handy on the field despite the lag with anchoring/unanchoring them.
Only the corp that anchors it is able to unanchor it - so clean up after yourself if you deploy one.

There are T2 versions of the able with longer ranges (about 25% bigger) and shorter anchoring times - but with higher skill requirements.

They are destroyable by players but it can take some time :)

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Anchorable Bubbles
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 06:40:20 PM »
Hmm I'll have to get a bit higher anchoring then I can play with bubbles :)