Author Topic: Alliance - The Social Club  (Read 735 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Alliance - The Social Club
« on: March 18, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »
Had an interesting convo recently with a guy who a few of us fought against in Providence in the past few months.  He is looking for corps for his alliance, not spaceholding though (this is a plus for me, but one I'll subserviate to the corps needs I suppose :D)  And thought of us - we didnt kill any of his guys, but we seemed solid enough and knew our stuff (an fc like me helps I suppose :D).

I'll check my chars when I log again after I find some food and dig up some details from his mails and my chat logs.

=====

Edit, small - really small. No space. Pretty much pvp as their raison d'etre. Friendly with CVA and providence (lol) access.

http://www.tscgamers.com/corp/
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 05:36:39 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Alliance - Cant recall name yet, I shall update
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:24:50 PM »
Ok - cool.
I was approached by a corp in KIA asking if our corp wanted to join KIA.  I turned them down :)

Holding space is handy - you have a little more scope about what you can use and when building large ships - it's hard to break construction without making a loss.
While breaking up a region and taking it over can be fun - it's expenisve and takes a while to recoop.

My general train of thought (which isn't coherent due to little sleep over the past few days) is that we need to get the guys into position where ISK isn't an issue and where they are flying a range of T2 ships with the appropriate fittings.  They can then turn their hand to most things and we'll have more scope in eve.

We're short of guys in hacs, interceptors and dictors - and I'd like a few command ship pilots which would enable us to roam and gank.
They also need to understand working crowds & gates.

btw: Dehn did a great job today in a gang vs some unfriendlies in 0.0.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865