Author Topic: 23h and counting for the towers to go offline...  (Read 1558 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
23h and counting for the towers to go offline...
« on: January 28, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »
Well...
As title says, when i post this its almost precisely 23h until the towers in bim goes offline.

Would it be possible to get help in clearing a way for the freighter tomorrow sometime?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: 23h and counting for the towers to go offline...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 06:17:08 PM »
Well...
As title says, when i post this its almost precisely 23h until the towers in bim goes offline.

Would it be possible to get help in clearing a way for the freighter tomorrow sometime?

They actually camping gates in lowsec then?  Id not seen reports of that so far, wish theyd do it in hisec if so ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 06:38:58 PM »
I'd have time between 1930-2030 ET. After that: pub. Tomorrow: filmfestival.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 06:46:28 PM »
Well...

They actually camping gates in lowsec then?  Id not seen reports of that so far, wish theyd do it in hisec if so ;)

Like normal rats yes.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 07:48:35 PM »
Towers are safe, thanks saf for the help :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »
pleasure
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166