Author Topic: Nub areas laggy lately?  (Read 4353 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Nub areas laggy lately?
« on: August 07, 2010, 04:48:33 PM »
As per my topic, ive logged on my lowbie T1 chars on and off these past couple of weeks and found those areas, laggy - as in really bad, stuttering lag, with actions taking ages to cycle and such.

(Dont like the bioware forums at all so not sure if anyone else there is having issues).

Kurtt, anyone else, you guys getting similar?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Nub areas laggy lately?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 09:27:48 PM »
It gets bad when there are masses of players fighting, but normally it seems ok for me.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »
just got a game card for this been playing this week and my thoughts are............

servers are up and down like a whore's draws

also seems t2 and t3 are a bit dead

but seems more lively in t1 and t4.

lag wise not seeing much lag except when entering crypts which has been the case for me since headstart.

loads of people do talk about bad lag in chat channels so dont think your alone there and i've only done t1 orvr around nordland so cant say about bigger battles.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 12:21:43 PM by Keggi »

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 03:20:32 PM »
Let me know when your next on mate, and I'll log onto Order. Been playing Destro on Karak Norn for the last few weeks, so can't comment on Azgal's tier 2/3. Norn's has been buzzing since the patch, so maybe it differes from server to server. It seems most action for tier 3 focuses on Empire, for the Gutter Runner kill.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »
Skaven in yet?

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »
Let me know when your next on mate, and I'll log onto Order. Been playing Destro on Karak Norn for the last few weeks, so can't comment on Azgal's tier 2/3. Norn's has been buzzing since the patch, so maybe it differes from server to server. It seems most action for tier 3 focuses on Empire, for the Gutter Runner kill.

hehe i rolled some destro on norn was going to make destro my main side but dont fancy role play in your guild.

is that your brother jon on the official forums asking about lag and his router ?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 06:45:45 PM »

hehe i rolled some destro on norn was going to make destro my main side but dont fancy role play in your guild.

is that your brother jon on the official forums asking about lag and his router ?

Doesnt play this anymore afaik, and I refuse to use biowares forums as they suck ass. 

Id also be his first port of call if he had router issues, although what i can do from a few hundred miles... :D

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »

Doesnt play this anymore afaik, and I refuse to use biowares forums as they suck ass. 

Id also be his first port of call if he had router issues, although what i can do from a few hundred miles... :D

hehe it was just the forum name it was the same as his priest in wow:)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 05:41:32 PM »
like the idea that you can buy a horse at t2 and use it in the rvr lakes at lvl 12 :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:43:22 PM by Keggi »