Author Topic: How do different races meet up?  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
How do different races meet up?
« on: September 09, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »
So... to form a guild you need to have a couple of people at a register person at the same time. But how do you meet up if some people start as humans, some as dwarfs and some as high elves?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: How do different races meet up?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 08:39:07 PM »
So... to form a guild you need to have a couple of people at a register person at the same time. But how do you meet up if some people start as humans, some as dwarfs and some as high elves?

Flightmasters at warcamps or some such.

Will need 6 including myself after live to form a guild - and all will need to be in altdorf iirc (I am working on recruitment stuffs and snagging real life warhammer nerds (friends apparently!) into this too :D)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 08:50:18 PM »
yeah go to the nearest flightmaster at a warcamp and fly to altdorf think it costs 45 brass early on i know at lvl 31 it cost 45 silver(dont quote me on these prices)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 08:51:09 PM »
What's a warcamp and at what level would you normally get there?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »
warcamps are on the edge of the openRvR areas im close to one now at lvl 5