Author Topic: account center  (Read 21934 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: account center
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2008, 02:14:18 PM »
Still awaiting my confirmation email before I can actually try and login to the site to add my beta code.

Seen mentions of people getting to character creation ingame, but I take that with a pinch of salt - unless they are Americans in the wrong thread or something!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
the char creation immage is just where the server list comes up and thats as far as i get.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »
I'll try later... or tomorrow...
Won't get past 414.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »
ok see the quote that goatboy posted in the account center thread.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 03:18:43 PM by suralin »

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »
We are sure most of you followed our news about the registration page and the patch process so far. During the day some of you have encountered issues with these steps. We are aware of the situation and are working on solutions.

As we wrote in previous news connecting to our account system might lead to timeouts (error message 414).  The link between the website and our account database needs some optimisation. Our technicians are working on that and, while their work will temporarily slow down the registration process we expect some improvements soon.

It might happen that the patcher stops working. The technical teams continue to improve the performance of the patcher and some of their changes might lead to a disconnection between your client and our patch server. In this case please restart you patcher, it will continue its download at the beginning of the last file you downloaded during the disconnection.

There has been a misunderstanding about the creation of new accounts. If you already have an account on www.war-europe.com , you don’t need to create a new one and can activate your key directly here.

Some of you have received error messages stating that your Open Beta code has expired. We are currently looking for the reason of this error message. Rest assure that your code is definitely valid.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working hard to improve the whole situation.

http://www.war-europe.com/#/news/?id_news=en110&lang=en

See, that's good. Apologize, explain, promise to fix it. Good job.

Having said that, I'm not getting in yet.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 03:12:23 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »
they must be translating from french to english or something because everybody was lead to believe they needed a new account.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
The moment we've all been waiting for is here – the European WAR Open Beta servers are online! All previous beta testers will have immediate access while new testers will be joining WAR in waves.

All Open Beta servers are currently running the Core rule set – there are no Open RvR servers in the Open Beta. English players will be able to choose from the following servers: Karag Dron, Karag Orrud, Nehekhara, Karak-Hirn, Karak-Norn, Alarille, Burlok and Ellyrioon.

GOA and Mythic are very excited to bring Europe the WAR Open Beta. WAAAAGH!!

Great, but now I can't log in at all! :p

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »
What I do? :(

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2008, 04:02:19 PM »
i posted the same as you about the latest news on war-europe

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2008, 04:13:04 PM »
Oh. :p

Sorry, didn't understand the not safe for work thing. xD

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »
From www.war-europe.com

"Our registration and authentication servers have been taken offline for maintenance. This means that it is currently not possible to create new accounts or authenticate Open Beta keys. During this maintenance we are processing all queued account registrations and key authentications. These services will be available as soon as this work is complete."
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »
Doh... I'm guessing they meant 8.30 PM all this time.  :P

At least the website seems more stable. And by stable I do mean not much worse than it normally is.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 04:55:23 PM by Goatboy »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2008, 05:03:47 PM »
yawn went of to play LOTRO for as few hours and its still not working :)

but at least i dont need to make a new account after all :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »
Funny stuff:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=j3aN7zVBv3w

and (warning F word used):
http://i38.tinypic.com/vnp1jk.jpg

PS; ooooooh shiny automatic YouTube integration. :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 05:10:16 PM by Goatboy »

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »
someone on tentonhammer war forum just posted got his registration confirmation email it took 6 hours.