Author Topic: 4.5 Hours!  (Read 20678 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
4.5 Hours!
« on: August 17, 2009, 11:35:19 AM »
To go before OB starts! GGGnnNgHnHHHnHHHHH!

I can't take this kind of withdrawal dammit!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: 4.5 Hours!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
hehe you addict

but isnt it 5.5 hrs?
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:59:17 AM »
Does it not start at 5pm?

Oh balls, just realised its 10am PST = 6pm BST.

Poo.

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 12:05:57 PM »
As you are English, is the correct word not "bollocks"?
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 12:43:27 PM »

I'll have you know I do not resort to such foul language, thankyouverymuch! ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 01:12:27 PM »
Does it not start at 5pm?

Oh balls, just realised its 10am PST = 6pm BST.

Poo.

sorry to bear that bad news

however thats the reason why i has a second clock in my wiondows set to PDT so its easy for my old brain to calculate these things ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »
Your chattering is startin to take effect... Is the OB only for those who have pre-ordered the game, or can mere mortals who have zero interest in the game get involved too?

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »

I'll have you know I do not resort to such foul language, thankyouverymuch! ;)

Hehe, bollocks still sounds like baby-talk to me. I have an English friend who gets a shocked look on her face when she hears it, which I always find funny.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 03:08:20 PM »
Your chattering is startin to take effect... Is the OB only for those who have pre-ordered the game, or can mere mortals who have zero interest in the game get involved too?

Open is usually free for all.
Pre-orderees do get a 3 day early access thingy to the game once it goes live.

But I might be mistaken. Not sure if I can join in tonight, depends on how filthy the house or kitchen is when I get home and how tight the leash will be.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »
Open beta is a go.....only issue bloody server is down *sigh*

taps fingers some more

*Edit*

server up and patching.  3623mb  and not a very rate either. this could take some time.  :-[
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:40:15 PM by Macrune »
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Thuggy

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 04:51:25 PM »
Carefull Kurtt that you don't explode in the excitement - don't think Mrs Kurtt would be happy clearing up your remains after you have combusted.  :P

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 04:52:53 PM »
Open beta is a go.....only issue bloody server is down *sigh*

taps fingers some more

*Edit*

server up and patching.  3623mb  and not a very rate either. this could take some time.  :-[

i only need 26mb to update my client and it is slooooooooow :) damn you

but with 3 gig of patching sounds like the fileplanet client is the same beta client i dld a few months ago.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 05:00:57 PM by Caradir »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 05:05:37 PM »
come on i want to at least build my character before i go play LOTRO for a few hours

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »
Yeah, theres a massive amount of nerdrage occuring on the forums right now.

Can't say I blame them tbh. I mean come on, is it me, or is it just bonkers that Cryptic have continued patcher/launch problems EVERY beta phase?

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
Currently only installing the game. So I'm guessing I won't actually get into the game by the sound of it with all the patching and general slowness of people hammering their servers. Oh well... doing the dishes can be fun too.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.