Announcements & Recruitment > Join Us

Dr Tharild or How I Learned to Love the Bomb

(1/1)

Tharild:
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's a low flying (1 feet above the ground) dwarfen bombardier!
I'm going on a beer diet tho to hopefully loose some weight and gain some height.
Fewer things go together aswell as alchol and high explosives, only problem so far is when you're carrying a beer bottle in one hand and a frag granade in the other and you throw the wrong one at the goblin shaman.

Characters & Classes:
Tharild, Dwarf Engineer, currently lvl 18 rr 16

Location and Timezone:
Sweden, GMT +1

Gaming Style:
Casual is the operative word, I'm mostly intrested in RvR though.

About you:
I've been playing WoW on and off since the beta and felt it was time to move on. I work fulltime and are trying to finish off my masters degree in computer science so I tend to be somewhat absent from the game certain periods. So far I've played mostly solo and would enjoy some company,  be it some PQ:s, RvR:s or just some chatting.
I might do some RP from time to time but it's usually just cause I'm drunk, something that works well with dwarfs.

Caradir:
Look up either gladin, keggi or beosvir and well be glad to chuck you a grenade err i mean an invite :)

always good to have some of our scandinavian friends onboard :)

Mangala:
Hey Tharild.

I shall be about during the day today, so feel free to hit me - or as Gladin says himself or Keggi - for an invite :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version