Author Topic: Steam Deals :)  (Read 72499 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Steam Deals :)
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2011, 08:10:21 PM »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2011, 02:14:44 PM »
not really a steam deal, but i thought steam was required for CIV V anyway.
but for those of you who dont have it yet..
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-CIV5/sid-meiers-civilization-v
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2011, 03:41:13 PM »
not really a steam deal, but i thought steam was required for CIV V anyway.
but for those of you who dont have it yet..
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-CIV5/sid-meiers-civilization-v

but if its mp you're looking for beware mp is broke has been since release they dont seem to care about sorting it theyd rather churn out shitty facebook games or crappy dlc before actually supporting this game.

made me sad that a game of this pedigree has been traeated badly but thems the eggs.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2011, 10:53:25 AM »
HOI 3 pack on sale at steam http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8076/
15 euro
misses 1 upgrade pack i think...
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »
civ V £7.50 too lazy to link weekend offer

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #141 on: October 03, 2011, 11:33:19 AM »
Todays daily deal - well for 5hrs more - is Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 platinum ed.

(Only buying because Theme Park never got remade).

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »
so its 20% off preorder Arkham city if you own lego or asylum

yet again not available in teh UK :S fuck you steam fuck you retailers and fuck you publishers agreeing to this shit.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2011, 02:52:28 PM »
They are redeemed in my eyes

Its now appeared for preorder with the extra 20% off if you own Arkham Asylum or Lego batman :)

Steam is my fliend again

now i just need to juggle cash and justify purchase with it being so close to Skyrim release.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2011, 08:04:01 AM »
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned you can get ALL GTA games for less than a fiver.

On anotehr not, not really a deal, but i bought KOTOR for 6 quid on steam the other day. Playing it brings a nostalgic tear to my eye

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2011, 05:51:13 PM »
Got all the gtas bar tales of lib cty and gay tony.

And i dont think i could gift the ones i already own from that pack so avoided mentioning it.

Still a great deal mind.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2011, 04:56:23 PM »
Halloween sale is on:

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/scary_sale_2011?snr=1_4_4__118

I suggest Amnesia:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/

Its a perfect game for scary times.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2011, 07:10:09 PM »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2011, 07:49:20 PM »
Some good deals.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2011, 06:13:40 PM »
Daily wishlist competition

win 10 games from your wishlist simply by visiting that days deal page.