Author Topic: Kahzar, Engineer  (Read 1550 times)

Kahzar

Kahzar, Engineer
« on: September 29, 2008, 05:58:53 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Kahzar, Engineer

Timezone:
CET

Gaming Style:
Casual.  Likes to play a few hours when I get home from work, girlfriend and other commitments permitting. Likes to explore the content of an area before I move on, Im in the game to experience the world more than having the most optimal character as fast as possible. I like to join in on dungeons and rvr-thing when the oportunity arises.

About you:
Work as a programmer by day. Likes to play computer games (strategy and mmo:s mostly), drink beer and whiskey by nights (not all nights of course :P). Live in Stockholm with my girlfriend and my cat. MMO experience consist of a couple of years of WoW and a bit of eve-online plus trying out a few others including conan and Lotr but not really gotten into them. Was in the same old WoW guild as Hrodgar and Jarkko from the signing of the guildcharter back in the old days, right after release, til I got bored with WoW some 3 years later. Have been looking for a new mmo ever since.

Questions for us?
Not as such :) Came here after it was suggested on by the old guild mates that this seemed like a nice team and that it could be a good idea if some of us applied as a group.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Kahzar, Engineer
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »
Welcome!

Engineers rule. Yeah! Woo!

Some of the more serious folk will answer soon. ;D
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Kahzar, Engineer
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 07:00:17 PM »
Aloha Kahzar!

As I said to Karkko in his app (I think anyways), more than happy to welcome you all on board as a group. Just from your application, you seem like a great fit with us here in "HoJ" - we have a good balance of die hard RVRers, PVEer's, Scenariowhores and people who just want to look at the world go by and wonder at how well they have imagined the WAR world (Its possible I fit all these types from time to time!) and more so, we have a growing playerbase of people with all levels of acitivity - so no hassles on that sort of score from me or anyone else.

And goddamn, another EVE player ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."