Author Topic: Pythias  (Read 1943 times)

Offline Pythias

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Pythias
« on: September 23, 2008, 03:37:26 PM »
Hello guys,

First of all thanks for an invite, i hope that this will develop into a long-lasting relationship which all parties will enjoy  ;) But i think i'd better make a proper application so you know whom you've invited.

Characters & Classes:
Pythias, Archmage, lvl 11 atm

Timezone:
GMT+1

Gaming Style:
Depends ... i still play WoW in a "casually raiding" guild and plan to play WotLK. I would guesstimate that i will play about 1-2 evenings per week plus more over weekends.

About you:
RL: My name is Stan (abbrevation of Slavic name 'Stanislav') and live in Prague. I work as a project manager for a local branch of Italian banking group. Apart from playing comp games (which i do alot, but who here doesn't  ::) ) i spend my free time with sport (volleybal, badminton, swimming, in summer some roler skating) and reading books (wide ramge from historical books to detective stories to modern belletry).

Gaming: I used to play mostly strategic games (both RTS as turn-based, such as Warcraft series, Civilization series, HoMM series etc.) I've been playing WoW since May 05, almost exclusively a druid and most of the time specced for healing. Some of my guildies decided to try WAR and, inspired, so did i.

I kept it short but feel free to ask more - here or ingame.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Pythias
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 05:11:07 PM »
i hope that this will develop into a long-lasting relationship

*runs away* never such a thing thats why my friends call me the 2 1/2 year guy :)

only joking welcome to HoJ and may you find us friendly
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)