Author Topic: Continuum  (Read 11269 times)

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
Continuum
« on: October 05, 2012, 03:02:40 PM »
Anybody watching this? Just started on SyFY seems okay beter than terra nova about on par with falling skies, so its no GoT / walking dead but fairly watchable. anyone else caught anything half decent on the telly box to recommend recently?

laters elv

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Continuum
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 04:58:02 PM »
Not watched this yet, been watching Revolution though (which is kinda cool).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 08:32:22 AM »
Currently watching Alphas season 2, Warehouse 13 season 4 (though it's on a break for winter), Castle season 5 and Transformers Prime season 2.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 08:34:30 AM »
Kurtt i hate American TV for that sole reason, i mean who takes a 3 month break mid series? eediots

currently i be watching, Fringe season 5 (last one), Grimm season 2, teen wolf season 2 (snigger, has finished now) and whatever season of Supernatural is currently on ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 12:38:41 PM »
Caught up to episode 5 of Continuum.

Not bad so far.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
Also started watching

Arrow - Based on DCs Green Arrow character, shows promise

Elementary - Take on Sherlock Holmes- Different yet enjoyable. Even with Lucy Lui playing Watson ;)

Revolution - meh but ill keep watching
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 08:31:05 AM »
Also started watching

Arrow - Based on DCs Green Arrow character, shows promise

Elementary - Take on Sherlock Holmes- Different yet enjoyable. Even with Lucy Lui playing Watson ;)

Revolution - meh but ill keep watching

Didn't know Arrow was out. Will have to check it out.

I'm assuming it's a bit more... 'Batman-y'?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 10:05:06 AM »
Yes Kurtt very Batman-y, i mean Billionaire womaniser who uses tech and training to defeat baddies, pretty similar in that respect ;)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »
Yes Kurtt very Batman-y, i mean Billionaire womaniser who uses tech and training to defeat baddies, pretty similar in that respect ;)

I've just watched it, and it was quite a bit better than I expected.

Will follow this one keenly.

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 05:01:53 PM »
yes just watched arrow pretty enjoyable, watched elementary and think that is is actually probably slightly above the average / watchable grade! Owes a big debt to the BBC remakes / reimagining that were on recently but will definitley stick with it for season 1. Not sure what channel that revolutions on not see any trailers or anything, or you guys just dling it? finished contiuum season 1 thought it was pretty good worth a second season.

laters elv

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 07:39:18 PM »
Yeah Elv im just dling it not sure which channel it is actually shown on.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 11:36:00 PM »
I stream them, barely dl anything these days.

(Except walking dead & community (when S4 starts that is))
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 11:20:02 AM »
I stream them, barely dl anything these days.

(Except walking dead & community (when S4 starts that is))

Where are you streaming them fom Jon?

Offline elv

• Friends
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 05:37:30 PM »
Hey

this is a decent streaming site , make sure you only watch things with a smiley face rating though some crap quality on there as well as some good stuff.

my problem with streaming is some of the sites crash / buffering so i download anything i enjoy watching to save the pain of refresh / breaks in watching.

http://www.movie2k.to/index.php

cheers Elv

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 05:39:20 PM »
Is watching copyrighted content when it's streamed just as naughty as when downloaded via torrent?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.