Author Topic: Cap Ship Production  (Read 9683 times)

Offline cmaxx

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: Cap Ship Production
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2009, 05:40:37 PM »
ok, cool, if they are then {Brian/Cmaxx}'ll take a few over to Z30 when one of them is next down in fountain and finish the chimera off

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 11:27:12 AM »
I added a bit to the excel sheet red had on groove for cap production, mainly to get a approximation of the minerals needed for building a entire carrier.

These are the numbers I got for a chimera:
Tritanium: 49217954
Pyerite: 12031658
Mexallon: 4512966
Isogen: 712750
Nocxium: 199898
Zydrine: 36186
Megacyte: 15780

(I'm unsure of the me of anything and how that works so it is a rough estimate, could be up to 10% more if I understand things correctly)
We have almost enough for 2 entire carriers from scratch in tritanium in the toaster, possibly similar numbers on some of the others. I know I contracted almost enough zydrine for two today and almost enough mega for one.

If ratters continue to fetch carrier spawns it should cover a significant portion of the low end minerals and the high ends are reasonably simple to cover for a single miner. So the biggest problem is mid ends, for some reason mainly isogen which doesn't have any roids spawning in the systems where we have poses.

If could hopefully be possible to build these carriers at least? Of course if someone has better more profitable build ideas go ahead :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2009, 11:44:56 AM »
i actually have a nicer spreadsheet tool i was going to use before my toes were trodden on and i got pissed off.

unfortuanately its too big to attach here and i cant remember where i got it from :)  basically you plug in efficiencies of componenet BPs and Ship BP and it calculates Minerals and cost etc

i have like tools for rigs/mods/and non capitals also
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2009, 11:53:53 AM »
i actually have a nicer spreadsheet tool i was going to use before my toes were trodden on and i got pissed off.

unfortuanately its too big to attach here and i cant remember where i got it from :)  basically you plug in efficiencies of componenet BPs and Ship BP and it calculates Minerals and cost etc

You are welcome back to fountain and start again ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2009, 11:55:57 AM »
found the link :D

http://www.evehelp.myby.co.uk/

best ones i found during my look for tools to make managing manufacturing easier.

and the unprotected ones are available now :) damn i had wanted them before to play about with the niggles i had :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 12:02:39 PM »
You are welcome back to fountain and start again ;)

maybe in the future but at the moment im a hatertm  of EH and all things logistical with 0.0

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 12:29:37 PM »
found the link :D

http://www.evehelp.myby.co.uk/

best ones i found during my look for tools to make managing manufacturing easier.

and the unprotected ones are available now :) damn i had wanted them before to play about with the niggles i had :D

Downloaded his unprotected one for cap production.
Seems to be incorrect. Given I understand things correctly the listed materials on the blueprint under perfect is what would be the needed if I would have production efficiency 5. This is for example 36 drone bays on our me3 bp, however on his sheet it ends up being 40 on his.
So something weird or something I'm missing.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »

Attachment size changed to 2mb per post :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »
Delivered and moved the stuff from toaster 1 to little toaster to check how far from ready we are.
Right now we are lacking the following:
12 drone bays
5 shield emitters (which we seem to lack a bp for :( )
7 maint bays.

The drone and and maint bays we have bp for so can easily be finished as soon as someone with the proper skills come along :).
Have to source a decent print or two for the emitters though.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »
didnt C move some stuff to MN5 to build there?
not sure though
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:34:40 PM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2009, 05:49:15 AM »
There was a question what we should charge for a carrier yesterday.
Using the corp material purchase price the total cost ends up around 416m, so I would suggest that if someone in the corp is interested in buying it a decent price would be around 500m (significant rebate in other words).
We should also try to sell it in alliance, of course not at the same price, I think a fair price could be 600-700m to alliance. Selling to a complete outsider includes travel and risks with that so we would have to charge more, 700-800 something seems fair.
In either case the profit should be around 50% if we sell to outside of corp.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2009, 04:28:19 PM »
700 flat to the germans, no higher no less ;)

Lets make some of that isk we pay them back!!

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »
How long did it take to make the Chimera?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2009, 04:48:46 PM »
How long did it take to make the Chimera?

Takeas around a week - not started yet as we are bottle necked by the Capital Shield Emitter BPC's - ie we havent got any :/

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2009, 05:14:28 PM »
I might be interested in buying the first one, will hopefully know more around the weekend.  ;)