Author Topic: Fountain Player Info Pack  (Read 14959 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Fountain Player Info Pack
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2009, 12:19:07 AM »
The POS in 4HS was taken down today - with Arcane being given the constallation and it being now restricted.  All assets are now at the Z3 POS.

Spoken to the sov holders in C1XD and they're happy for a non-sov POS to go up in that system - so will aim to have it up and running tomorrow so mining can restart.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2009, 04:57:57 AM »
The POS in 4HS was taken down today - with Arcane being given the constallation and it being now restricted.  All assets are now at the Z3 POS.

Spoken to the sov holders in C1XD and they're happy for a non-sov POS to go up in that system - so will aim to have it up and running tomorrow so mining can restart.

Thats nice of them :)
(lets hope EZ can get sov in a good mining system so we can use that and get reduction of fuel cost)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2009, 11:01:58 AM »
And she'd up - complete with corp hanger and ship maint array - so you can refit at the POS.
Mining barges have been moved and there's mining crystals there also.

Guns anchored but need ammo (Med & Large) projectile.

I'll anchor some cans at the POS also.

C1XD has Bistot, Crokite, Dark Ochre, Jaspet, Plagioclase, Pyroxeres, Scordite, Veldspar - and nearby in CHA2 we have Arkonor, Bistot, Crokite, Dark Ochre, Hedbergite, Hemorphite, Jaspet, Plagioclase, Pyroxeres, Scordite, Veldspar, Mercoxit, Krystallos, Thick Blue Ice
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 11:10:07 AM by Rubino »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »
I fly (when im on) in fountain using system names - anyway of listing systems within those constellations as my map book doesnt display constellation's.

And how on earth did failcane get one to themselves when they cascading so badly?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2009, 04:02:22 PM »
I fly (when im on) in fountain using system names - anyway of listing systems within those constellations as my map book doesnt display constellation's.

And how on earth did failcane get one to themselves when they cascading so badly?

They have had one for some time. The question is rather why did they get such a good constellation and why have they reduced the amount of decent areas for the rest of us.

Offline Temon Oak

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2009, 04:59:42 PM »
once upon a time, from what I know, arcane payed a fortune for the unicorn system. But for some reason it seems PL wanted that for themself now, and so they where given basilisk instead.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »
I stumbed down to U-S today to get some strip miners - only to find 8 large bubbles on the gate and no docking rights at the U-S station.
Whatever they're up to - it's big.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »
I stumbed down to U-S today to get some strip miners - only to find 8 large bubbles on the gate and no docking rights at the U-S station.
Whatever they're up to - it's big.

Const sov probably (good place to get it since it is easily cut off with bubbles to start with)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
PL pretty much get an Outpost back for nothing I suppose :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2009, 11:31:21 AM »
I think it's a trade - the Y-2 outpost for the U-S outpost.
I don't think the U-S system is about const sov - it's easy to get without needing those bubbles up.

Bubbles would mean super-cap construction, massive capital fleet mobilisation or something to do with the outpost.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2009, 11:43:59 AM »
Wotcha guys.

To make things a little easier I'd like all ships you'd like moved into Fountain - dropped off in Alperaute.
There will be an office there in the next day or so.

It'll make it easier for me to jump things in/out for you as Kubinen is pretty busy currently and it's slowing down logistics.
It's 2 jumps out from the nearest highsec system (Stacmon) - which has decent connectivity to Jita for all you traders.

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2009, 03:01:24 PM »
Wotcha guys.

To make things a little easier I'd like all ships you'd like moved into Fountain - dropped off in Alperaute.
There will be an office there in the next day or so.

It'll make it easier for me to jump things in/out for you as Kubinen is pretty busy currently and it's slowing down logistics.
It's 2 jumps out from the nearest highsec system (Stacmon) - which has decent connectivity to Jita for all you traders.

mumbles about the fact he's now got to go move god knows how many boats from Kub....

half of which he's got to fly there as they have rigs on so he cant put em in the charon  :-\
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2009, 04:01:41 PM »
hold on with the moving till rub gives word mac
believe rub will do a jump into kubinen first, so not sure you will need to do all this
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2009, 05:31:55 PM »
Aye - everything that's in Kubinen will get moved - just anything new should be at the new drop off point. (and no it doesn't mean you should dump your stuff in Kubinen now) :)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »
I'll ditch linneas hulk there tomorrow then.