Author Topic: Ship Program - Ship Equpiment BPO's  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Ship Program - Ship Equpiment BPO's
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 04:36:40 PM »
I'll obviously not be requesting stuff. I use T2
can we arrange T2 to be researched by Jeremiah? although i don't think he has a high capacity and mebbe other things to do with it, obtaining T2 BPC's might be handy

Its possible we can do that ourselves on the new tower, labs have invention slots. Or look at some invention training on our kasei alts :D

But yeah as Garry says, t2 production is expensive to get into (hell invention can cost alot).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:21 AM »
ok...

but then how viable will offering basic T1 modules be? esp now with all the money coming in from ratting, ppl will have money to buy advanced T1 or T2 modules soon. Do you guys think it's worth buying/researching all these basic modules if it seems the more advanced players (you two for example) don't use em anyway?
i mean, in 0.0 ppl will get 'advanced' faster than we were doing in empire.
might be handy to reevaluate this program before we spend more isk/time on it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 08:12:53 AM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 08:09:35 AM »
Personally I avoid the modules we can build since they are significantly worse than the named ones. Only reason to use non named is as a backup. For pvp perhaps they can be useful, at least I use more there on the tackling frig.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »
Tackling frigs are the only ships i insure as they are generally T1 fitted and very disposable
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »
Personally I dump everything from ratting into the appropriate divisions at the POS corp hanger.  It quickly builds up into a decent stash of ship fittings.
The main annoying thing is that I get a ton of Remote Reppers as npc loot.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »
ok, to give a boost to any pvp ambitions, I do think that we will benefit from either:
- getting BPOs of (basic meta 0) small/medium guns and E-war stuff
- shipping large batches of more expensive but higher meta (and often better fitting specs) of said modules
given the low availability of those modules we might want to do one of these things though

the 2nd option will mean buying large batches of modules (as corp or personal) and ask Red to transport em with the Rorq, that is able to carry 43 GSCs (if im correct) ~168k m3

this will provide us with decent modules on which we can base frig/cruiser corp fittings
-> cheapish pvp
-> fast refits
-> lots of fun

the 1st option (BPOs) will provide us with a slower method (research, copy, production will cost time), with a high initial investment, but we might be able to sell certain modules in 0.0 space (= income). I don't know what the meta 0 module turnover is in Fountain though. We might want to look into this.
The biggest downside of this one is that we will have to pvp with meta 0 items, which might not be that beneficial, but it will be very cheap. If additional income can be generated, ISK will be the biggest upside of this option.

I'd like some input on this and if we decide to go with one of these options, I will try to do a draw up the logistics (make shopping list, arrange buying, transport etc.)

We should get some (extra) fun back into the game.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 03:58:46 PM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 05:19:42 PM »
Noone seems to care. Fine, arrange your own modules, saves me the trouble.

*click*

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »
Drop me a line.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865