Author Topic: List of Blueprint Originals Ma'adim has in its posession  (Read 11059 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: List of Blueprint Originals Ma'adim has in its posession
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »
Add to this:

Capital Shield Booster BPO
:: ME9
:: PE1

Citadel Torpedo Launcher BPO
:: ME9
:: PE2

I'll transfer them over to the corp next time I am in hisec.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: List of Blueprints Ma'adim has in its posession
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »
The ones with * are currently in 0.0 and I've not been able to pick them yet.
This still the case?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 11:35:35 AM »
So there was some rumor and rummaging with/about the BPOs and now it seems KASEI doesnt owe most of the BPOs anymore.
Is there decided on some stable policy and if so, what is it?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »
All rig BPOs were transfered to MA'ADI to start making cash rather than sitting in a box doing Jack.

Doesnt make sense to copy these, they arent researched enough to sell copies.

and they have been in the box for an age with no research being done on em, heck i know Newton doesnt have the skills to research them but Const does (but Const has no access to labs)

MA'ADI needs income and as i have no minerals for now to make stuff rigs are the current only option for any cashflow in fountain.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »
Generally very high values BPOs should be in KASEI (ie Cap Component BPOs) with the exception on the Cap Ship BPOS (they take too long to copy).  The Cap component BPOs should be on Perma Copy with 5-Run copies being made.  Don't worry about creating a surplus - they're likely to be used quickly and they can always be sold at around 5M/copy.

The others can be used at the Office in MN as the risk is very low (it's an NPC station so can't be destroyed).  The higher risk is actually moving them and I'll be working flat out to ensure I don't loose my Capital :)

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 01:58:25 PM »
The others can be used at the Office in MN as the risk is very low (it's an NPC station so can't be destroyed).  The higher risk is actually moving them and I'll be working flat out to ensure I don't loose my Capital Smiley

I'll start votes to lockdown some BPO's at MN now then. Assuming build slots there come free regular?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »
build slots at MN are always available from what ive seen
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 03:40:05 PM »
Nice. I'll lockdown a few small ones for you test if you can still build from them :)

And guys, we now own a Chimera BPO ME2 :)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »
BPO Request: Compression BPOS - alas there's 58 of 'em at between 250k -> 1M each
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 02:08:56 PM by Rubino »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2009, 03:50:00 PM »
bought em (48 though, am i missing 10?) and are on the move

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2009, 06:48:26 PM »
Thanks.  My miner/rorqual guy will be ready to use them in 2 days and it'll help a ton on moving the ore :)
Today we moved 300k m3 from 4HS to MN5 for reprocessing.  Thanks for all that chipped in!

Put a batch of cap parts into the oven at the POS today.

If you're making the cap parts - always use up a 5-run - so even if you need 1 or 4 - always run the full 5-run and make 5.
What's not used in making the ship will be used on the next one - and it's a pain to check each BPC to see how many runs it has left before making it.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »
Not to self, see if this needs updating at all.

And I also need to add ME/PE levels of all BPO's held - if people with KASEI chars can help with that i'd appreciate it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 07:31:34 PM by Mangala »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:17 AM »
Here is the latest overview of BPO's. The last tab can be used to copy paste into 1st post of this thread.

I took out duplicates that were at one location (either Kasrasi or KASEI), but duplicates over both locations are still in there.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:14:20 AM by Warcold »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:51 AM »
Here is the latest overview of BPO's. The last tab can be used to copy paste into 1st post of this thread.

I took out duplicates that were at one location (either Kasrasi or KASEI), but duplicates over both locations are still in there.

I love you :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »
sheet edited with new ammo I just bought