Author Topic: Fountain 0.0 (Pandemic Legion) Overview  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Fountain 0.0 (Pandemic Legion) Overview
« on: February 28, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »
This is a current working plan

General:

We get docking rights and full services access in all fountain stations and permission to set up poses anywhere in fountain provided it is not in any restricted constellation.
We get permission to rat, mine, explore anywhere in fountain (see restrictions below) with the provision that your pilots do not rat in systems already taken by other NPCers and dont cause drama.

Generally there's a simple rule of first come first served. No one can force a renter to pull up a pos except Pandemic Legion or Sons of Tangra or by their authorization. If a system already has sovereignty, you need to ask permission before laying down a tower. Any tower dropped in PL or SOT systems without explicit permission will be removed immediately peacefully or not. People abusing this rule and dropping sov in lots of systems will be punished in some way that will make this not worthwhile.

Due to the increases in SOV (seeing as people are taking sov so they can have their own private ratting systems) which is reducing the systems people are able to use the following additions to the above are implemented. SOV does not grant the right to ask people to leave the system. There is NO owning any system outside the restricted constellations. What this means is first come first served. If you are ratting in the system you may ask others to leave if you were there first. If you are ratting and they are there to MINE you can not ask them to leave. Systems are shared.

Everyone in fountain is NBSI.

Stations:

PNQY-Y, G95F-H & U-SOH2 stations in Fountain
The G95F-H is the main station in Fountain we should be based out of and is approx 34 Jumps from Anttiri via Gate Travel (be aware that the most direct route goes through Gallante space).

Restrictions:

In the sovereignty of the following alliances, you leave the system if one of the members of the owning alliance asks you to leave
-Pandemic Legion
-Sons of Tangra

Towers are NOT to be anchored in PL or SOT sov systems.

Restricted constellations:
-Griffin
-Minotaur
-Phoenix
-Skaven
-Chimera
-Unicorn

The listed constellations are off limits to unauthorized renters. You can't rat/mine/run exploration sites in these constellation. However you can run esculation sites, NPC missions and pass through them.

Actions:
1 )  Standings: Once we have been added to running list of blues - we need to set standings to the appropriate corps/alliances and I need to contact each entiry to ensure reciprocal standings have been set.
2 )  Scout Fountain for where to setup a POS
3 )  Purchase POS and modules for deployment
4 )  Arrange for corp & member assets to be move to Kubinen for transport
5 )  Place cyno alts for the carrier jump & ensure spare fuel is in place for repeat trips
6 )  Jump down the POS and initial assets
7 )  Rinse and repeat assets as members move down.  Members should goto the main station in Fountain and setup a clone as their first priority.
8 )  Close any un-needed offices
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 06:19:18 PM by Rubino »

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Fountain 0.0 (Pandemic Legion) Overview
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »
So no requirement to actual aid in the defense of the space? Mangala wont be building, researching, mining or ratting, so hopefully there is something for her to do. I want to shoot people. And I know Delve's nearby, but meh right now PL have most of the regions better targets set blue - I'll wait till Goons own it ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 07:32:41 PM »
Do we have any clue as to how many renters they have?

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »
No way to tell at the mo - I only have a list of corps/alliances to set standings for.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 01:59:07 AM »
does this mean we can go into moon mining and T2 manufacturing?
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Aethis

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 06:53:42 AM »
Yes I was wondering what this alliance would mean for the corp really. I am primarily a mission runner/salvager/looter, are there missions in 0.0?

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 07:03:32 AM »
Yes I was wondering what this alliance would mean for the corp really. I am primarily a mission runner/salvager/looter, are there missions in 0.0?

It isn't an alliance really. We are paying to be allowed to use their space but have no other responsibilities really.
I think there are missions in 0.0 as well, out from the stations.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »
I am primarily a mission runner/salvager/looter, are there missions in 0.0?
At least there are lots of rats in 0.0, and they should have nice loot :)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 10:31:04 AM »

Yep - Any sort of mining/manufatcuring is ok.  Part of the job of the initial survey team will be to scout a system/moon to anchor at.

There are stations in Fountain and nearby that have missions.  Additionally with the 0.0 npcs you'll be needed.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 10:34:00 AM »
This is a really big opportunity for us as a corp.
We'll be in 0.0 and have access to all minerals, 0.0 npcs (officer loot, excellent bounties, etc) - decent moon minerals and cap construction.
We'll get a chance to understand how 0.0 works - complete with pvp combat - and working with other corps/alliances.

Additionally with the M10 expansion we'll have access to 0.0 exploration - with many more opportunities than those in Empire (quantity, variation, loot and better access to deep W-Space systems).

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »
Pirate stations isnt it?

Not a single pirate faction likes me enough to get even level 1's, but as said Mangala is going there to shoot other players. (YARR?! :D)

STill uncertain how much PVP I'll get if anything - no answer I can see anywhere on requirements to aid in defence of the space (I presume PL looks out for its space itself). If no pvp is forthcoming, then i'll just go pirate in lowsec and use the space to keep my standings up.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 10:37:18 AM by Mangala »

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 10:37:43 AM »
Pirate stations isnt it?

Not a single pirate faction likes me enough to get even level 1's, but as said Mangala is going there to shoot other players. (YARR?! :D)

I'll make a list of the stations and their location - I took a quick look yesterday and I counted about 8 stations fairly close.

Exploration sites in 0.0 have a higher chance of escallation - and good profits.
Escallation is where you start one exploration site - and it sends you to another system for the next stage.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »
One thing I'll note here - GET JUMP CLONES SETUP IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.

I know some of you will have concerns about moving down there, and a JC fitted with good implants is great to have back in empire for when you have an urge to run a L4 (still the most viable source of afk cash in the game counting LP goods value, salvage and bounties) or 2 in order to keep the isk going or do some hisec trading and so on. I know I'll be doing so.

I dont want anyone to feel locked in and limited by the move, and a JC is the best thing for that.

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 10:48:11 AM »
Aye - it's on the action list as the first thing to do for people going down there.  We have full access to the stations down there which inc JC's.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 10:52:13 AM »

Either that or T3. Although in no way will we have access to moons that give the GOOD reactions, they'll be camped already by Sov holders/alt corps.

I'd sooner we didnt try and do everything really (too many fingers in too many pies isnt a good thing).  I personally feel that what we do now is enough to an extent. But thats cos I see building stuff as a means for self sufficiency not anything else. If a corp can be self sufficient then anything extra is a reward for that.