Author Topic: account center  (Read 21032 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: account center
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »
someone on tentonhammer war forum just posted got his registration confirmation email it took 6 hours.

I've given up on that since they said current account holders on the site dont need to register.

Just want to you know actually stick my codes in, but thats down at the mo :(
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2008, 05:55:07 PM »
Yeah atm they're processing loads of new accounts... from a lot of people that already had an account.
Perhaps a clean start would have been better. "It went wrong. We're sorry. Register your key again using your existing account. Have fun."
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »
Think I shall try again in the morning.

Seems login on the site is back up, but people (and me) keep getting 414'd.

I'll let stuff die down me thinks, after all, I am in this game for more than OB access :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2008, 08:12:42 PM »
Yeah 414 city today. Alas... going to be tomorrow evening at the earliest. :(

At least they're being honest:
http://www.war-europe.com/#/news/?id_news=en113&lang=en
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:20:15 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2008, 12:34:36 PM »
Most up to date news

As we told you in previous news, the key validation system has been taken offline while our technical teams work on it. A lot of work has been done and some of the hardware on the database server has been changed as well as a lot of software improvements and our teams are still working hard to prepare the systems.

As a result, we will launch a new code validation page today at 16:00 CET. This new page will feature a delay between the input and the validation of the key. You will now receive a confirmation email within a few minutes of entering your key.

On a related topic; if you created a war-europe account yesterday and have a validation email for this, these changes will allow you to follow that link and validate your account.

Thank you for your patience.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2008, 01:29:57 PM »
lets hope it stands up this time with alot of people hitting it at 3pm although most people will be at work and school.