Author Topic: 4.5 Hours!  (Read 31459 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: 4.5 Hours!
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2009, 06:11:01 AM »
I applaud your persistence.

How long wil open beta be running for anyways?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2009, 07:01:13 AM »

well advance play starts 28th(?) so up till then id imagine
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2009, 07:01:46 AM »

For a week, until the 24th I think. Then it gets taken down and headstart starts on the 28th.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »
Its up and I've been in. Created a Liono style toon called Manimal :D

you do know the manimals in CO live on monster island having been created by Dr Moreau right? ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2009, 07:03:29 AM »
fingers crossed patcher works for me today XD

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2009, 07:13:58 AM »
woot got passed the 1% it kept stalling at yesterday XD  ill be on beofr lunch id imagine hehe

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2009, 07:22:26 AM »
I'm at the office this morning, but should be on and off all day.

Oh, and Manimal :P

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »
lol that is one bad TV program :)

Behemoth has arisen once more, OMG theyve change initial powers for power armour lets see what othet polishing theyve done between closed and open.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »
30% left to go after an hour of fresh dling today, not bad considering its EU prime :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »
Hey my launcher still says no shards - server down. Disabled firewall completely...

Anyone got any ideas? :(

Spotted separate patch file... trying that now.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:43:54 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Thuggy

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2009, 06:06:31 PM »
Hey my launcher still says no shards

Don't you need to kill something that yields XP to get Shards? Or am I thinking of another game?!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2009, 06:07:22 PM »
Hey my launcher still says no shards

Don't you need to kill something that yields XP to get Shards? Or am I thinking of another game?!

I get this, and I hate to acknowledge it.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2009, 06:18:32 PM »
Fucksticks. Redownloading from FP.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2009, 06:19:33 PM »

i did that this morning and ive been fine since, if like me you did their first workaround it made it die :D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2009, 06:20:46 PM »

i did that this morning and ive been fine since, if like me you did their first workaround it made it die :D

I did that lastnight, then started downloading when i got in earlier, not much left now - passing the time ice mining.