Author Topic: So.. many.. options..  (Read 7230 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
So.. many.. options..
« on: August 19, 2009, 07:21:34 AM »
Custumisation beyond belief :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: So.. many.. options..
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 07:36:11 AM »
yup and wait till you start getting unlocks, shiney sparkly luchador wrestler shorts :)

or many weapons looks all nice
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 07:39:19 AM »
So I made a guy called Olympus Mons - turns out I didnt change his height. Its like he's 12yrs old and shit :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 07:41:35 AM »
So I made a guy called Olympus Mons - turns out I didnt change his height. Its like he's 12yrs old and shit :D

visit tailor and pay a small fee (or enlargement should thet be hehe) and you can change anything no fucked up choices here ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 07:54:45 AM »
You can change anything for a price? Or just core options?

I'm assuming it's not possible to change powers or from alien to human.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 08:09:50 AM »
You can change anything for a price? Or just core options?

I'm assuming it's not possible to change powers or from alien to human.

Yes, you can. You can respec up to the last eight power/talent/advantage/stat choices in the power house, and you can change any aspect of your toon design. Any.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 08:16:28 AM »
That's awesome. I won't have to spend days figuring out the 'perfect' look for my toon.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »
That's awesome. I won't have to spend days figuring out the 'perfect' look for my toon.

Its not worth doing that in OB, as they're wiping all toons before headstart begins. However, if you do, they've recently added a save cossie option, which means you can just load it up once live starts.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »
Awesome! Think I might be doing costumes the most as to not spoil the beginning of the game too much. Might tinker with some powers, not quite sure where to go on that one yet.

How many character slots do you get with a standard sub?

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 09:02:11 AM »
8 slots with a standard sub, but you can unlock more as the game progresses.

Best thing to do is play through the Tutorial, then head to the Power House (which you get a quest to do).

Once there, you can try out quite a lot of the powers and travel powers, then respec for free. This lasts until you leave the Power House. Once you leave, they become locked, and you have to pay to respec them from now on.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 10:13:18 AM »
Olympus Mons:

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members