Author Topic: Moria - Should I do it now on beo or hold on?  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Moria - Should I do it now on beo or hold on?
« on: May 23, 2009, 08:34:11 PM »
Beo - and eventually all my alts - has Moria opened, but has forochel, angmar, misty's and parts of Eregion to finish - should I hang on and finish those before entering Moria (effectivly the lower quests would be pure money makers) or do it in reverse?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Moria - Should I do it now on beo or hold on?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 09:02:29 PM »
hmmm guess its up to you i did all the forochel except the fellowship quests.

did alot of misty also unlocked all the map

eregion did all of that except the mirobel libary and the other instance there.

finally started questing in moria at lvl 53 and a half which made it abit easier but even then you can run into orange quests pretty quickly.

now just hit lvl 58 and just about to start quests in the 21st hall but alot of them seem to be instance quests and raid q's.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 10:03:05 AM »
do whatever takes your fancy until you hit level 53 or so then as you said Moria is a money maker and you can always go back and do the other areas when they are easier for you at 60 :)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 10:01:11 AM »
I moved Beo into Moria when he hit 53 yesterday, and apart from stupid bug quests (HELLO SILITHUS!!!) its bloody awesome.  Although I have my reservations about parts of it (Massive dwarf city yet unexaplainable rock falls in places where they'd clearly carved everything to the death; places were there are dwarf paths but the lazy buggers didnt get their hammers out - and Im talking dwarfs here, if its a busy route it should be carved and "civilised") but this is just my moria-in-my-head versus turbine :D

Seems to be less voice overs too, which sucks as they really made the out doorsy world and where there is the accents are very hit or miss. I swear one dwarf has me thinking im in Boston!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »
hehe

i do think voice acting was low on the budget when they designed Moria but i forgive that for the awesome views :) and the fact that all the instances are fun (except in HM)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)