Author Topic: Returning to EVE...  (Read 710 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Returning to EVE...
« on: May 19, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »
Within the next week I'll be back in EVE on a much more regular basis (at least 4 evenings a week and some days). I'll be playing about with various things, including actually setting directions for my few remaining characters as the final sales of those I no longer require are going to be finished by this weekend - which should make playing more fun again; I'll be injecting some cash into the corp too (a couple of bill or so, to cover some expenses and just because I can :D) and generally looking at the situation we are in right now vis a vis building shit and shooting stuff and obviously the bloody wonderful work done by Hrod regards Moon Mining.

Hrod - havent had much time after all this past few days to do much, however after finding my feet in space once again, I'd like you to nag me alot this coming weekend to deal with our alliance overlords, and try and get shit sorted out, priorities (in no order) are forum access, goals, mandatory ops with no aim or relevance etc etc etc, silly fittings suggestions not making use of ship or pilot strengths.

As I run certain thinsg through my head, i'll try to post ideas here and my general thoughts, as I may have ideas on overall direction of the corp that is off a touch from what little we have had off late.

See you soon!

PS Someone link this in Corp Mail please :D (DONT DELETE IT!!!)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Returning to EVE...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 06:01:26 PM »
Good to hear mate, will be nice to have you around more once again.
If you need help with finding things out, or whatever... - things other ppl than you can do, let me know and I will do what I can (keeping my exams in consideration...)

Will paste your post in corpmail.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Returning to EVE...
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »
Just an update - I'll be in from Monday. Spending this evening updating all my endless EVE programs and websites and such with new api info and checking which still work and which need tweaks, so that my information in-take regards eve is back to the usual levels for me. Tomorrow I'll be having a life outside so wont be about much.

Final character sales are all done, and Ive ticketed myself to GM's to ensure that the multiple billions that will soon be moving from a series of disposable alts to my remaining characters is clean - I aint suffering from a ban incase the isk is dirty although the character sale process does allow for recompense :)

Looking at MyPOS I think I can host the setups for each of our towers - which in turns anyone with an interest to d/l them and have an idea of when to check on stuff.  I'll also make a POS Manager title and ensure that those with it have access to fuel bays and such, obviously not all will get this, but those of you who have been working on the towers for a time and so on :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."