Author Topic: Angel Cartel Missions  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Angel Cartel Missions
« on: March 31, 2009, 04:53:24 PM »
Is there anyone with proper standings to the Angel Cartel?
I'd be interested in doing missions for them, but atm I have too bad a standings to do mission anywhere (even with my social skills). So someone whom I could do (combat)missions with would be most welcome.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Angel Cartel Missions
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »
*BUMP*

The lowest standing you need to do missions for em in fountain is -0.95 (in MN5). I'm at -2.1 or something.
I would really like to do missions with these guys, so I can get faction projectile ammo.
So if anyone is interested, plz let me know.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 05:28:33 PM »
I wish :)

Out of all the pirates they hate me the least, but still hate me.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »
Well Linnea is neutral to them (afaik) can check and see if I can take missions for them. Afterall I intend on getting a good standing with the local pirates in order to get perfect refine. Hadn't planned on doing it this early though :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »
Well Linnea is neutral to them (afaik) can check and see if I can take missions for them. Afterall I intend on getting a good standing with the local pirates in order to get perfect refine. Hadn't planned on doing it this early though :)

Assuming she is - all she needs to do is accept, go to mission site, open it, let us kill fast, get any needed items, trade back in mission station to her, she hands in, rinse/repeat :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 04:54:24 AM »

Assuming she is - all she needs to do is accept, go to mission site, open it, let us kill fast, get any needed items, trade back in mission station to her, she hands in, rinse/repeat :)

Hehe, think she can fit a salvager :) or something like that :)

edit: seems she can't fit that either haha oh well
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 05:00:41 AM by peo »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 08:44:48 AM »
Assuming she is - all she needs to do is accept, go to mission site, open it, let us kill fast, get any needed items, trade back in mission station to her, she hands in, rinse/repeat
aye, with AF(s) lvl 1 missions will go really fast
would be really cool if we could get some missions with these guys done, handy for Hrod too (and a nice distraction from the rat-grind now and then)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 09:32:09 AM »
I'll go check when I have some time if I can get the missions, should probably get the diplo skills for her as well to make standings go up faster.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 11:09:31 AM »
well only if you want to, dont miss out on skill time for me, afaiac