Author Topic: Whats the differance between the scottish and the dwarves  (Read 2749 times)

Demonous

Whats the differance between the scottish and the dwarves
« on: September 19, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »
Characters & Classes:
As I'm currently at work and unable to remember my char names I'll get back to u on that.
Unfortunately there on axe bite server
but dabbled  with a dwarf engineer lvl4
witch hunter lvl9 Stafford (only one i can remember, and the only one i didn't use the random button for)
shadow warrior lvl8
I'm willing to restart on your server

Timezone: GMT

Gaming Style:
Used to be fairly hardcore.... but now that I'm engaged and living with the power at be its alot more casual than I'd like. I'm on most nights and as many weekends as i can get away with.

About you:
Well in rl I'm a engineer that likes a Lil gaming and a Lil drinking (cough cough) . I've dabbled with mmo's over the years none of which had held my intrest or I've had the time to devote to them. I've played eve for many a year off and on currently trying to catch up again after a long absence.
I'm fairly easier to get on with, not so easy to understand or keep up with.
 Hoping I've found a clan.guild/ or whatever u wanna call it, that's laid back and fun to play with, far too often working with a guild/clan is more like work than the fun and games its supposed top be.
Excuse the typing and spelling.... I'm a man of metal not words

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the differance between the scottish and the dwarves
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 01:30:41 PM »
Central belt Scotland

no you cant get in too close to me lol only kidding

i live in Stirling myself ;)

we understand that gaming style as much as you can get away with without the missus moaning.

*edited as im a nub*
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 01:40:18 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »
we are definetly a laid back fun type of guild Real Life is always more important than the game and as long as wqe are all having fun then all is good.

pop either Gladin, Keggi or beosvir a tell and well let you through our cemetary gates.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »
Invited and welcome to hands of justice matey.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »
Welcome - apologies I didnt activate your forum acount sooner, but my parents have spent the better part of the day ensuring that I have had other stuff to do - like cook for them... (I wish I lived further away from them....)

ALso keep your chars on ABp, as thats where those of us with a destro-side will play when we want to roll that way :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »
PS, just noticed you are another EVE player (yay!). Always good to people from my other major MMO involved :D Just so I have people about who'll understand some of the stuff I say when i need to switch from one game to another to skill change :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."